I’m Emily Keener, a St. Louis-area instructional writer who relentlessly seeks clarity, simplicity, and efficiency. I’m passionate about creating stellar knowledge content that helps people navigate technical tasks with ease.
If your audience needs to accomplish a task – whether it’s completing steps in a software program, following processes and procedures, or something else – reach out to me. I’d love to discuss your project requirements and see how a custom piece of knowledge content can help your audience reach the end goal.
I tackle a variety of projects, including:
- User guides
- Knowledge base articles
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Video scripts
Certifications & Training
- MSEd, Instructional Design & Performance Improvement
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- BA, Mass Media Communication
University of Illinois
- Information Architecture
- Technical Writing: Quick Start Guides
- UX Foundations: Content Strategy